Custom Designs. Superior Installations.
Save water, money, time and protect your financial investment.
TBI proudly designs, installs and maintains the most environmentally sound, custom irrigation systems in the Sea-To-Sky Corridor.
CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR YOUR UNIQUE LANDSCAPE
Your property and landscape design is unique and it is important that your irrigation system is designed accordingly. Your professionally designed system will ensure optimal coverage and precise watering for each of your zone’s specific needs. Whenever possible we include Drip Irrigation in your design as it is the most precise and water conserving method of watering available.
TBI CUSTOMER COMMITMENT DURING INSTALLATION:
- Open, transparent communication at all times with the homeowner
- Optimal coordination with other trades on site*
- Site cleanliness at all times
- Precision trenches dug with our onsite trencher, to ensure sufficient depth & system longevity
- Safe machine and hand digging practices at all times
- BC One Call is contacted before breaking ground to locate and mark all underground utilities
- Installation of a Rainbird SMART controller on all TBI designed systems
- Leave site looking like we were never there
- Highest quality, most efficient, Rainbird irrigation parts
*Myth – The irrigation techs should be the last ones brought on board to the project. Reality – We can save you a lot of money and hassle by being brought on in the early stages of the planning and building of your project by installing appropriate pipe work, plumbing and wiring before concrete, driveways and landscapes are established.
"The crew coordinated very well with other trades on site and worked with everyone’s schedule like great team players." - Peyman Imani, Pemberton BC
PREVENT WATER WASTAGE. SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.
- Spring Start Ups
- Back Flow Preventer Testing
- Seasonal adjustments for optimal system performance
- Leak Detection to prevent water wastage
- Controller programming for water restrictions
Summary of TBI's Water Conserving Initiatives
- Weather-based, Smart Controllers installed on all TBI designed systems
- Installation of Rain Sensors on any systems that we come across that don't already have one
- Lawn and garden zones are always separated as they have different watering needs
- Low Volume Drip Irrigation installed as often as possible
- Drip Irrigation conversions from old systems encouraged for efficiency
- Regular maintenance for leak detection
- Sprinklers with check valves installed where necessary to prevent low head drainage
- Rainwater Harvesting for Drip Irrigation
- Keeping clients informed and encouraged to remain within watering restrictions
- $2 Million Liability
- 2 year warranty all TBI Installation workmanship
- Up to 5 year warranty on installed parts